Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thames river reading room/folly

edited April 2007 in architecture
does anyone know the name of a project in england, a little glass reading room/folly that juts out over the thames river, somewher ein the country? i think its just on a private estate or something. i recall seeing it alot as a student a few years ago. having a discussion on river follies in the office. any help?
Sign In or Register to comment.