This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

Towers For Futur

DistanceStudio
edited June 2005 in architecture
We need your comments on our design for this tower
It is 60 storey
Designed by an Egyptian team

rashadcopy.jpg

c99_1.jpg

c6.jpg

Comments

• peter_j
    edited January 1970
    I don't understand what or where this building is. I happened across another rendering on the web a few minutes after I saw these ones, and wonder why they are extremely similar.
    stadnewyk.jpg
    http://www.theslatinreport.com/top_story.jsp?StoryName=0607football.txt
    This is a pic of the recently defeated scheme for a stadium in New York. Kohn Pedersen Fox's stadium and landscaping are still visible in this egyptian scheme. They seem to have nuked a few suburbs across the river and altered the climate though.
  • DistanceStudio
    edited January 1970
    That is true we use this pic as a helpful pic in presentation (only) becouse it looks very similar to the site of the building and make some difference in it to suit the building site.
    Also we here we concentrate on the comments on the tower's design and it is structure system analysis, if any one have comments on it.

We appreciate your comments on the site and your concern about details, and we look forward to read your comments about the tower too.
    thanks again about your comments