This is an archive. The forum is not taking new registrations or allowing new discussion, despite what the buttons might suggest.

worst 10 buildings 09.

Comments

• barry
    edited November -1
    ^^victorian salons offer a special anl bleaching combo -
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>you waxing now hd ??</p>
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited December 2009
    ^^^^no..enlighten us please Cabbie. Is it like passing through Webb bridge?
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    ^ + ^^^^^^

nearly beer oclock.

^^mono eye brow split waxing cabbie. lot of demand from the academic set.
    helps em look more credible.
  • barry
    edited November -1
    what thu? gollum sells with skin.....
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    wtf barry . gollums a s l ick fucka in his old age.
    ^coffin balconies and farrah fawcett with her tits out. do u think its sending out a message?

hagues, u r here = u are an irrelevant toss. 2 be betta than us u need 2 go? i know 1/2 accos r dumb but retirements dropped your eye q under the waves.
    tip 4 tonight look in a mirror squeeze blackheads, shave legs and put on clogs, go to bar, pick up hells angels with knives and play rough boy love till dawn. Will loosen u up.

back to top 10 - hagues is out of the game - still a corked windbag with an emissions cap.
  • Anti-Narcissist
    edited November -1
    Was this you who took a ride with a cabbie
  • luke
    edited November -1
    HD - what about hydrogen?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    And Barry - no show is f*cking ordinary in bogan land.
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    saw distant back of convection centre from under road hairknot yesterday doing wig extensions home visit.
    When rest of mexico is hohum hun da graduate those fcukers get the shit show out of the kkk shoe bag and give plastic euromexi air kissers the bird. HD will fight it with luke on what gets top spot - CC or irish. maybe 2 top 1s?

^^@ luke, methane not hydrogen. hagues bics dry flinting from lighting blue flames, still no head to brown off, the hagues on a narco trip is getting 2 b a dab hand at 1 liners but - pulls hisself up there by the bootstraps with mexicos best standups.
    --------------

?^^^
    harso - don't mind penny wong at all hagues, your old grammar skool white plum nearly seals the deal 4 mumbai xmas tree 2 get bling bird 4 me.

option 2 for shiny chook con sideration - trawl thru the hawharhos & hayhihay for a contendor.
    the GOMAds glass arsed moanash germ zoo/smart car showroom is up there? norwegian cameltoe column = best step in obvious instead of go around genie arse since kath and kim. not sure it can knock the xmas tree off 4 bitchen kitch'en moment of decade but its got 2 be close. maybe a second prize pooper scooper clog?
  • luke
    edited November -1
    No doubt, the Convention Centre is top notch.
  • sod
    sod
    edited November -1
    <p>Stale Seijo housing project pic should be attached hd. not sure of date.</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    bummer its not an 09 sod.
    like u i am struggling to get into much of end of decade haircuts.
    even hey hi hey had to hand out to used bys in 09.

-------------
    - ^ a top class crack between those two buildings.
    don't normally fall for the SANAA gear except for the thin white box a few years back.
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    am thinking Gh gym should go to middle of list somewheres.
    plastic with ply behind too good, better hot air generator than all of hagues blowing out their tin arses at once.
  • cabbie
    edited November -1
    <p>now hagues what have you against asians......?</p>
    <p>obviously smarter than you.....</p>
    <p>^^^ sod, a cab drivers favourite from a few years back.....</p>
    <p>^^^^^cabbie's vote for numero uno....not having to take kook black shirt big nose hauge fares to the triangle in st kilda....</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    letz see.
    3 shares for bestest baddest #1 slot of 09.
    killed st kilda, irish cultural centre and CC in mexico
    given the hawharhos and heyhiheys had at least 1 used by, sods pink SANAA makes sense.
  • luke
    edited December 2009
    All right then HD, the top of the list is looking very distinguished, the rest is still 'piss elegant', not that the bogans care. Hands up if you do.
    Anything by the GOMAds is going to be a contender with Cabbie's tree for the Bling, you and Cabbie can call the race, all the experience is in Mexico to split photo finishs.

Let me guess HD, the building your talking about is black and its siting is just like a dog turd baking on the lawn, but for f#*^s sake explain to a bogan what a camel toe column is........?
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    11^hagues - latin cockboats steer starboard dragging the anchor while mexicans piss elegantly into wind. u have to get a water taxi if u want to get anywhere.

u r correct HD is a squatter - spot marked X for land lubba. no cab ride needed 2 turn on a dime.

south of the rio arsesimulation policy sweeps universally deposited white + crusty ?s to edge of sidewalks. your hick markes r there next to hard rubbish mantlepieces and old hub cabs? put 1 up for the top 10, give u 2 mirrors to go with your vanities.

--------------------

^ no luke its not black but tin eared pale and milky. norwegian camel toe column is what it sounds like. think hypnotised bogans for the last 20 years and u have it.
  • luke
    edited December 2009
    HD, the gomads have brought their tired old aalto therapy to mexico have they?
    All the boganville residents are recovering from batten skin disease these days.
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    more food hall finnish luke. case of super markets leading the way 4 a generation of mexicans.
  • barry
    edited November -1
    12^ luke, i'm not good with public displays of affection. many bogan apologies for my (our) absence - got some cranky paying clients on my arse, with xmas deadlnes. spewing that i couldn't be inducted into the worst end posse hall of bogans - what's the plan this friday?
  • miles
    edited November -1
    <p>sorry cabbie ive been in the us struggling with velcro. give me miniute to gather my thoughts.....this is a long thread perhaps the longest in HIStory. all i can gather so far is that JAL is tip top and HD is a lady. did i need 202 comments to estalish that?</p>
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    fair go miles - hd is beyond gender.

202 1 liners of mexican v bogan beer talk 2 get to 11 o the best. won't b a top 10 without miles tip.
    page 4 has a summary list around the middle b 4 the 20 pot punch up started.

----
    ^^ barry, luke said u r a weak bastard for the lame dog-people curved ball.
    got a tip before the books get closed.
  • barry
    edited November -1
    haha - hd, this is the only thing that moved me all year (besides some doggie-styled rooms and a donger hanging from a crane over peak hour)
    http://www.archdaily.com/16546/amphitheater-house-aristide-antonas/
  • barry
    edited November -1
    ^
  • hairdresser
    edited November -1
    some of cabbie's driving mates relos hey^
    shit hot plan. touch of the boganvilles.
  • luke
    edited November -1
    ^^I'll let you get away with the souvlaki barry.

Cop out coffin Messiah^.
  • hairdresser
    edited December 2009
    ^^^meremenko weisswurst. no vote from HD for a top 10.
    b nice place to work but. lab rats have it good.

going thru ando motions, leave windows out stock + trade? make a top 50. not 09 cept the little pic, - wood church is better. little greek house flogs r. n. on the domestic front this annus horriblus.^

youse r acceptably edgy hagues - in a 3.75 light years ago clog wearing way.